Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm Back!

Today I met with some old friends and made some new ones at The Patchwork Teahouse in Warburton.
It was a fabulous day. I could hardly tear myself away but would have been alone if I had stayed much longer! Haha -
Our 'Blogging lunch' was specifically to welcome Michelle Ridgeway to 'the south'
Marina, Tracie and the gorgeous Melody
It was delightful to have the wonderful ambience and creative inspiration of The Patchwork Teahouse as the backdrop for our wonderful get together.
The guest of honour - Michelle (sorry about the glare)
We lunched sumptuously followed up for some of us with sweet yummies. After lunch the shopping began with all of us (I think) taking home a little treasure or two.
Our beautiful tags, handmade by Michelle and 'birdie' buttons by Tracey Bormann
Michelle had made us all dear little hand stitched tags and also gave us painted wooden 'birdie' buttons. Aren't they just beautiful and so special!

It took me just under 2 hours drive each way but was well worth it. Thank goodness for my Sat-nav!
The drive was actually quite beautiful, through forests of Mountain Ash and spectacular tree fern encrusted valleys - all of which were sparkling in the winter sun as it trickled through the canopy.

Thanks girls for your company .. AND ..
Thank you Melody for organizing our lovely day
Bronwyn xx

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are home safe and sound. It was a long awaited joy to finally meet you Bronwyn and I appreciated the long journey you had to make to join us. I had a wonderful day. Thank you so much for being a part of it. Hugs Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the drive somewhat therapeutic as long as I don't get lost. It was so good to get out and meet some lovely new friends.

      Delete
  2. It was wonderful to see you, darling Bronwyn, as well as delightful Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was lovely to have met you Bronwyn and spent the day with all of you wonderful girlies!
    Boy you did have a long drive home.
    Love the pics of your mucky puppy-too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely day indeed and so nice to make new friends. Can't wait till our next get together.

      Delete