Tuesday, July 2, 2013

No Camera!

That's right NO camera - one has a flat battery and the other was left out in the rain by someone who shall remain nameless!! So these pics were taken with the ipad. Which means they are not as clear as I would have liked but I really wanted to show you some more cards and garden delights.
Butterfly Card - Butterfly stamps and lots of little dots with 'Perfect Pearls' 


A very simple easy one using some card that I have embossed.

The bulbs are coming up! Yay - I just love bulbs to bits.


Fabulous winter colour in the garden with Bethel Sage and ??

Lovely white Camellia

Desire Camellia

More winter colour with the Leucodendrons

Finally the Camellia Waterlily. So beautiful.
When the camera is back on deck I will take some much nicer pics. Today was so beautiful, warm (well kinda, in a Warm winter's day in Melbourne way) and sunny that I just had to go out and click all of this lovely colour for you.

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards and your flowers Brownyn.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love about gorgeous butterflies especially on a card..well done. So pretty. I so love visiting your garden. I hope the 'nameless one' is forgiven soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterfly stamps look so pretty. The cards look great. You have a lot of lovely flowers blooming in your garden.

    ReplyDelete